Curry Honda Chicopee's Lifetime Warranty is a program you will not see at any other dealership. Our only catch is you buy your next vehicle from us! Check out the video, flyers and FAQ below to find out more about our warranty. We even have our Lifetime Warranty under Federal Law:
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (P.L. 93-637) is a United States Federal Law (15 U.S.C.) enacted in 1975. It is the federal statute that governs warranties on consumer products and states:
- Must have the ability for the consumer to service and repair nationwide.
- Must be GIVEN not sold.
- Given to every new vehicle buyer (not selective)
- Given to used cars based on eligibility.
Even if we went out of business, your car will still be covered for unlimited time and mile!
What's Covered Under The Lifetime Warranty?
The components covered will be the exact same as the Factory "Powertrain" Warranty and including:
- Engine: Cylinder block and head and all internal parts, intake manifold, timing hears and gaskets, timing chain/belt and cover, flywheel, valve covers, oil pan, oil pump, engine mounts, turbocharger housing and all internal parts, supercharger housing and all internal parts, engine control computer, water pump, fuel pump, seals and gaskets.
- Transmission & Transaxle: Case and all internal parts, torque converter, clutch cover, transmission mounts, transfer case and all internal parts, engine control computer, seals and gaskets.
- Front Wheel Drive System: Final drive housing and all internal parts, axle shafts, drive shaft, constant velocity joints, front hub and bearing, seals and gaskets. Rear
- Wheel Drive System: Axel housing & all internal parts, propeller shafts, u-joints, axle shaft, drive shaft, bearings, supports, seals and gaskets.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who backs The Lifetime Warranty?
The Lifetime Warranty is backed by Great American Insurance Company.
(GAIC) GAIC was founded in 1872 and is a $23B publicly traded company.
With a solid "A" rated company like that behind the Lifetime Warranty,
you can buy with complete peace of mind!
Which vehicle come with the Lifetime Warranty?
The Warranty applies to all new vehicles. It also applies to select
pre-owned vehicles that are 5 calendar years old or newer with 50,000
miles or less, have passed our Lifetime Warranty Certification program
and a CarFax or similar inspection.
How long is the Lifetime Warranty really good for?
The Lifetime Warranty is valid for as long as you own the vehicle - for an unlimited time, unlimited miles.
What's covered under the Lifetime Warranty?
The components covered are exactly the same as the manufacturer's
Powertrain Warranty plus any additional coverage that is listed on the
Lifetime Warranty Certificate provided when you buy a qualifying
Can I get the Lifetime Warranty at another dealer in the area?
No. Our dealership has been chosen as the select dealership in the area to offer a Lifetime Warranty.
How much will it cost?
Zero. We're trying to build "Customers for Life" so the Lifetime
Warranty comes standard with every qualifying vehicle meeting the
criteria above and is included at no extra charge.
Is there any extra maintenance required to maintain the warranty?
No extra maintenance is required. You must simply follow the
manufacturer's Recommended Maintenance as referred to in the owner's
Do I have to have all of my service completed at your dealership?
No. Our Award Winning Service Department will certainly exceed your
expectations but you are not required to come here. To maintain the
Warranty, you must perform the Manufacturer's Recommended maintenance
and keep your records. It's that easy!
Where am I covered by the Lifetime Warranty?
The Lifetime Warranty is good at any licensed repair shop in the United States or Canada.
Is the Lifetime Warranty transferable if I sell the vehicle?
No. The Lifetime Warranty stays with the owner as long as they own the vehicle.
What's the catch?
There are no catches, hidden fees, or gimmicks. Our dealership provides
this product as an added value to our Customers for doing business with
us. The only "catch"? You have to buy your vehicle here!