Why Choose Our Collision Center
Your complete satisfaction and our desire to deliver to you the highest quality collision repair drives everything we do. That is why we have invested time and money to create the finest collision center in Western Massachusetts.
We are redefining the standard of top- quality paint and collision repair. Our Certified technicians have been hand- picked. The machines we have work in tandem to precisely measure and align every aspect of the needed repair to comply with manufacturers' specifications. Our sophisticated paint-mixing center, coupled with our two Full Downdraft Baking Spray Booths insure the highest quality Diamont Auto Paint is applied and baked to a factory finish. Nothing will be left to chance on your vehicle's repair. We realize time without your vehicle can be a hassle. The entire process is designed to minimize your downtime. Additionally, our repair bays, housed in our facility, expedite your repair. But rest assured, quality will never be sacrificed for the sake of speedy repair.
Most state laws make it unlawful for any person to operate any motor vehicle that is unsafe or has defective equipment. Insist on having your vehicle restored to its pre-accident condition. Do not be pressured into having repair work done by a specific shop simply because of lower price. The owners of some repair shops have pledged their shops to a rigid code of ethics. This code is designed to protect you and your property.
We are on the following Insurance Companies Referral Lists:
- Lease Plan
- Tower Group
- National Grange
- Liberty Mutual
- Plymouth Rock
- Electric Insurance Co
- Quincy Mutual
- Norfolk& Dedham
- Collision Express Estimating
- Quality Workmanship
- Collision Damage Repair
- Customer Satisfaction
- We guarantee all workmanship performed by our company.
- We certify that the structural restoration of your vehicle was based upon vehicle manufacturer's recommended specifications.
- This limited warranty covers parts and material used in the repair and the labor required to complete the process
- We use only the finest products, techniques and craftsmanship to complete the job to your satisfaction.
- Kevin O'Connor-Collision Center Manager
- Kym Stevenson-Collision Center Office Manager
- Jeff Zwisler - Licensed Appraiser